From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:00:03 EST
I have to say this is a heck of a group of people.  When I put a note in
a couple of weeks ago about my shelter needing hammocks I had no idea the
response I would get.  I have been receiving hammocks in the mail almost
every day.  To date these people have sent hammocks and deserve a special
thank you and a pat on the back:

Newest-
Angie George thank you for the hammocks
Kate McKinley thank you for the hammocks
Sherri from Norwalk Iowa thank you for the hammocks (I still need your
address)
Already acknowledged-
Lisa Smith
Rose German
Julie Pressey
Karen Ellingson
Diane Iverson

You have no idea how much this helps the ferrets and me.  I am in
amazement at how wonderful you people are.  Thank you very much, Candi

Dooks & Crooks Ferret Rescue
Candi Gerritson
2812 Arbor Street
Ames, Iowa 50014