From:
William Chenoweth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:35:49 -0700
Hi.  I was wondering if anyone with a three story cage has ever had a couple
sparring fuzzies take a tumble off the top level.  We are thinking about
buying a three story cage (36"L x 24"W x 48"H) but wonder about the safety
hazards.  Also, would this be big enough for 4 (maybe 5) ferrets?

We also have a problem with Arvind, our male.  He seems to either choose to
sleep alone or the girls kick him out of the bed.  The bed is big enough for
all of them and he sleeps there with them sometimes.  Would getting another
boy be any help?  He seems lonely even with three other ferrets (all girls).
If anyone has any ideas on a way to help our fuzzy we'd appreciate them.

Thanks!

        Molly & William (business managers)
        Arvind (whaddya mean I snore?)
        Mya (got anymore tasty bugs? Mmmm)
        Sprit (you know, it's hard to find a potty in the dark.)
        Princess (get your hairy butt off my head!)