From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 14:59:16 -0500
SECOND NOAH
~~~~~~~~~~~
I tuned into my first episode of Second Noah last night.  While the show
itself didn't grab my attention, the shot at the beginning of the lady
holding the 2 ferrets kept me tuned in looking for more.  I also called my
mom to inform her that this show had her grandchildren's kind in the plot.
She just laughed at me.  About halfway through the show, they had a quick
shot of a ferret bouncing through the room.  It was so cute, so immediately
I called my mom screaming about how cute, blah, blah, blah.....she just
laughed because she saw it too and she said it was so quick it was hard to
see it.  That's par for the course for a ferret.  I don't remember seeing
one at a slower pace.

CUDDLY QUESTION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is directed to multiple ferret households.  I've heard a lot about
ferrets who climb up for a nap in their owner's laps.  It seems that these
ferrets are only ferrets or in a two ferret household.  We're a 6 ferret
household, and a few of our ferrets are affectionate to a certain degree,
while the others are extremely affectionate, however, none of them choose to
seek us out for a nap.  They prefer each other when nap time comes.  If we
pick them up to hold them, they'll wake up within a minute of two and seek
out the other ferrets.  Anyone out there with multiple ferrets have a
different experience?

SPOTTING A FERRET OWNER
> 15. At other peoples houses we can't help noticing the
      'corners' and how 'clean' they are.

This had me laughing...we were just over a friend's "new" house and as we
were standing in the kitchen waiting to eat, I couldn't help but notice all
the spots my ferrets would get into.  I chuckled to myself.

- Mish

MICHELLE Z. MATTA.........Carnegie Mellon University
Athletic [log in to unmask]
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/mish/home.html