From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:07:33 -0800
Hey there,

Thinking long & hard on this one...

What is the MOST controversial subject with ferrets?  I feel it's
the great "Food Debate"  You could have her ask what food is really
desired...(this will also help to tell us a bit about her authenticity.If
she pops up with sugar pops & chocolate sauce we will know she is phoney)

BUT....WHY do they want questions in advance?  Looks like it's for someone
to research the critters involved.A GOOD psychic should not need to know
anything prior...makes me really wonder now!

Do think it would be GREAT fun,tho....

Actually, I think you should ask questions specific to your ferrets.Hey
it's Your gas!  hehe!

With Love & Best Wishes,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

"Old age isn't for sissies".....Helen Hayes