From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:56:53 -0600
friends...

a very special ferret mom died last night...[10-23/24-06]...
Reb McFarlane...one of my dearest friends...
i can not believe it...and i am still in shock...

I know she is surrounded now with all those special babies of hers that
have already gone to the bridge...and she has many more to wait there
for...how bittersweet this is!

but we, friends, family, ferret community, have lost a wonderful
WONDERFUL lady...

if you do not know who Reb was...let me just say...there was not
anyone more devoted to ferrets than she was...she took in the old and
ill...brought them back to health...or made them feel more loved in the
short time they could be with her than they would have known in their
whole lifetimes...

her sense of humor was wonderful...priceless...as was she...

i can not imagine my everyday life without her...she was part of a
small group of friends...a band of merry-makers...we called ourselves
the Tea-Tipplers Anonymous Club...TTAC...the club will go on...but with
one member at the bridge...she will be sorely missed...

Reb left behind a wonderful husband and daughter...and many many
ferrets...

TTAC wants to do something in Reb's memory for her ferrets left here...

I will run another Afghan Raffle...like the one i just did for Barb
Clay...the winner to pick which afghan they want me to make... ALL
proceeds will go to Reb's husband, Larry, for the care of her
ferrets...

SOS can not help in this instance...reb was not a 'bonafied'
shelter/rescue...but i can take the $$ and i will send it all on to
Larry...

i see Deva just offered something to go in this raffle...i have not
read the e-mail yet..so i do not know what it is...but i will add it to
the raffle...if anyone else wants to donate something...please contact
me...and we will get it on the page...which...BTW...i do not have up
yet...i have not had time...i will post the addy for the page as soon
as i get it up...

for now...paypal addy is  [log in to unmask] ...please put in the
Subject Line...Reb's Memory...
snail mail addy is:

Reb's Memory
c/o Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 565
Tooele, UT  84074

PLEASE make the check payable to Larry McFarlane

I am sure someone will be posting her mailing address if you want to make
donations to them directly...but at this time..i do not have permission to
do that...

Good-Bye, Reb...God bless you and keep you close...i will miss you beyond
words...
love,
kat and TTAC

--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html

FUNDRAISERS
SOS Calendar Sales... Jeanne Carley Calendar...
http://www.supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html
Shelter Giving Trees ...
http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving%20Tree%202006/ShelterFerretsGivingTree1.htm