From:
K Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:14:20 -0400
Hi--

As of last night we added another ferret to the family that never seems to
quite drop below 18 members.  A

Celtic Ferrets welcomes the additon of a 5 mos old albino boy, Druid.  A
bit quieter, and more refined that my usual bunch, I decided to add a
priest/teacher to my small bunch of mischief makers.  We have Grany Malley,
the pirate queen, Caleigh, our little party girl, Finn McCool the great
warrior, at only 12 wks and now Druid.  Others include, Salt and Pepper.
Our other household ferrets range in age from 12 wks to 9 yrs old and
include, retired breeders and unadoptable rescues.  The addition of a
sweet tempered boy, is a nice.

Druid comes my former breeder stock and was given to me as a gift.  He will
meet his aunt, uncle, grandparents, a couple of cousins and many family
friends.  I have put him in the "youngsters cage".  Ferrets in there range
in age from 12 wks to 2 yrs old.  With a bit of squabbling and no poofing
he appears to be settling in very nicely.

KG
Celtic Ferrets
Columbus, OH