Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:18:18 -0500
Okay guys here goes, today I am going to upset some one I'm sure.  I just
have to blow off some steam.  I am so tired of reading need home for ferret
b/c we don't have enough time.  I wish people would correctly state this.
need home for ferret I chose to not make enough time!!  How often to we read
I am have a new baby so I want to know if any one would like a TV b/c we
won't have enough time to watch it.  Or how about this one I'm giving up My
weekly bowling night, or what ever it is you do.  Let's face the fact folks
your ferret doesn't take up your whole life if you calculated how much he
really took you'd be surprised.  Mine take prolly less than an hour a day!
(this does not include cuddle time cause you can do that during TV, reading,
story time, reading the FML ) I would really hope that you parents are not
going to teach your children to give up a responsibility that you willingly
took on b/c it might take alittle effort on your part.  shame on you.  This
ferret did not ask to be your pet, you wanted him!  Now he is your
responsibility not to be given away to stranger b/c you chose not to spend
time with him b/c you may want to bowl more than you want to play with him.
I guess I'll get off my soap box now b/c this note is getting long but truly
people isn't hard to teach responsibility when you don't know how to do it
yourself!

Bev and choco and the one who was not convenient

[Moderator's note: But not to discourage the "need a home" posts either.
The alternatives, like letting a ferret loose, are not preferable.  BIG]