From:
Kristine Mallas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:21:39 -0800
Hello.

I have a ferret who has gained quite a bit of weight.  He usually does
this time of year, so I didn't think anything of it, but now he is huge.
He is also having some breathing trouble it seems, so I took him to the
vet for X-Rays.  Nothing was found to be wrong, but it was suggested to
feed him a diet food.  I have five other ferrets that currently are not
overweight.  Some could probably stand to gain a little in fact.  My
question is, does anyone have any ideas on how to keep this food separate?
I know Bofa (the fat guy) will be digging into everyone else's food if I
keep it out, but I don't want to isolate him either.  They pretty much
have free roam in their own room.  Also, if anyone has good ideas on diet
ferret foods, I'd love to hear them too.  Thanks!

Kristine & the fuzzies