Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:48:39 -0800
One week from today !!!

Please join us at the second HOFA-Rescue meeting of 2007.

Sunday, FEBRUARY 11, 2007

Jackie Ferguson's House
4835 Almont Dr  Columbus, OH 43229

Everyone is welcome...

Bring your family, friends and ferrets. And if you want, bring a snack
or favorite dish to share. Ferret items will be available for purchase.
For more information call 614-470-1042 or check www.hofa-rescue. org

We will be discussing the Pet Expo and Spring Show both coming up in
March. Also, it is yearly membership dues time. Membership dues are
a very important part of helping our hospice ferrets and keeping the
club strong.

If you have any new or used items to donate to the shelter, please
bring them as they will be very much appreciated.

Hope to see everyone there...

Suzy

Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
Vice-President
www.HOFA-Rescue.org

Home to fuzzies: Smidgey, Slinky, Mia, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy,
Sugar, Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Tater Bug, SWPF's Mila and
McKenzie, Chance, Zoe, Meg, Raftor, SHD's Festrus, Cocoa, Felpur,
JTA's Odie and Isis, SF's Water Angel and SHD's Zammie.