From:
Laura Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 12:27:31 -0400
Hi everyone!  This is my first posting as I'm new to FML as well as to
online.  Love to hear about your fuzzies and will tell you about mine in
another post.  I agree with Debbie R.(Hi Deb!  Nice to see you online, hope
your fuzzies are well!), and Sheena.  I'm donating a few bucks and some old
towels to our shelter and hope more people do the same.  It feels good to
help out!  Please let us know about your shelters.  The work you do is
important and I for one want to hear about it.

Re: shedding and wt. loss...my kids, Molly and Pepper finally stopped
shedding and started gaining back weight.  This has been the worst season
for duration, amt of hair loss and weight loss.  Fur drifting all over and
furry lips from kissing ferrets!  They're doing great now, beautiful coats
and toned bodies.

Question...Anyone else have fuzzies whose coats have gone from coarse to
soft and silky?  Both Molly and Pepper had coarse fur when they came to live
with us and within a week they became soft.  They get alot of exersize (with
the help of their grandma).  I feed them Iam's kitten, Marshals, Totally
Ferret and a little Chef's Blend.  They don't smell strong and neither does
their poop.  Tell you more about them and my first sweet buddy Ninja in
another post.

Thanks!
Laura, Molly, Pepper and their grandma Marie(my mom)