From:
marianne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 01:58:11 -0400
hello!  if you want to see pics of periscope, my sweetie-kisses-baby (being
naughty in both) point your browsers to my home page at
http://toronto.ark.com/~marianne
and scroll down til you get to the pictures section..  there are links to 2
cute pics there :).  i have no pics up of cookie yet unfortunately.

they escaped the other day (usually they are confined to the basement and
they got upstairs and wreacked havoc) , pooping in the dog's food dish and
pooping and peeing everywhere else (i have no idea why, i guess just cause
they could) - my mother lured cookie downstairs by shaking the bag of Iams'
(cookie the greedy one head straight for the food noises).  she actually
carried periscope downstairs but she put my dad's work gloves on first.
hahaha!  it is a first for her though actually touching one of them.

another thing, my 2 yr old neice can tell them apart...  they are both sable
females and look almost identical but periscope has a white "star" on her
throat which you can hardly ever see and cookie is a tad fatter.  but noone
else other then me can ever tell them apart.  and stephanie just points:
"dat one periscope" "dat one cookie" and she never gets it wrong!!!  truly
amazing.

ps does anyone have a picture of a "panda" coloured ferret? id really like
to see one.

Marianne
[log in to unmask]http://toronto.ark.com/~marianne==
         Webgrrls Toronto: http://www.webgrrls.com/toronto