From:
"Cheryl M. Nordgulen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:35:01 -0700
Dear Friends,.
Dookie passed away today.  He quit eating and drinking and moving his bodily
functions yesterday.  We gave him morphine all night long, he was in so much
pain.  He had gone out with Elizabeth (my granddaughter) and had a good time
digging holes in the yard just 3 days before he collapsed.

Last night, Flash and Freddie took turns sleeping with him.  They had their
little arms wrapped around his neck and it was almost like they were trying
to breathe wellness back into his tired little body.

He will be sorely missed.

Sydney continues to hang on in spite of her heart troubles and Kayli keeps
going in spite of her ulcers.  Each little one is so precious and we never
know how much time we will have with them.

-Cheryl & Viv-
The Critterpen by Chemayn
Cheryl M. Nordgulen
Olympia, WA  98506