From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 19:15:52 EST
I had Pepe' Microchipped and I hope I don't have to watch that ever again.
I know it's all done for their safety, so that if they get lost, it will aid
in getting them back home.  But man, the size of that needle was enough to
make me squirm.  When the vet pulled that thing out of the wrapper, I almost
said "NO WAY", but I went thru with it.  Poor little guy screamed his head
off and as soon as the needle was pulled away, the assistant gave him to me
to cuddle.  (sure, associate me with the nasty pain) All I need to do now is
register with the main headquarters and were all set.  About a day later he
decides that he's gonna make me suffer for putting him thru it.  I was
packing away all my summer clothing going thru all my drawers and closet
putting stuff in trunks which went directly into the attic.  Well, later on
when I tried to find Pepe', he was no where to be found.  I looked and
looked practicaly in tears thinking the worst, that he got out of the house
somehow.  Well, just around bed time I hear scratching coming from my room.
The little sneak jumped in an open drawer to take a nap and I closed it not
seeing him.  Well, when nap time was over, he let me know right where he
was.  He got more hugs that night and an ear full about scaring mommy... Now
I have a large piece of plexi-glass that works as a gate to keep the little
beast corraled to the down stairs family room.

Owner - Pepe'
Owned - Sandra