From:
Monna Maldonado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 19:28:25 -0000
Hi,
Taz saw the vet today and he said he felt a lump on her left adrenal gland
and will remove next Tuesday.  He told me no food or water after 6 PM on
Monday night.  He said he uses gas anesthesia and it would be a quick
surgery, I can take her home the same day and to separate her from Squeeker
for 4 days.  He will use glue to close the incision.  If there is any
advice to this surgery please let me know.  I will also need the duck soup
recipe I'm sure but Taz is very finicky and won't eat much that she does
not like.  Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the words,
Monna, Taz and Squeeker