From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 20:55:31 -0500
Hello again!

In December, my husband and I are going to a convention in St. Louis.  We
have checked around for pet sitters but none know anything about ferrets.
Since we would be leaving a dog and 10 ferrets we knew that we had to take
them with us.  We travelled to Alaska once with our dog and 5 ferrets so we
figured we can handle this too.  We will be tavelling in a 28 ft motor home
and staying in a campground.  The dates that we will be there will be some
time on Dec. 10 and we will be leaving late on Dec. 14.  I really want to be
prepared this time.  When we went to Alaska one of our guys got sick and we
could not find a vet.  Fortunately all worked out well but we almost lost
him.  Now I know there are ferret smart vets in St.  Louis because I have
heard you talk about them.  Mo' Bob, you mentioned just a week or so ago
about going to a vet in St. Louis (I think).  Could someone please send me
the name and address (plus their phone number of course) of the vet closest
to the Convention Centre.  Directions there would be helpful too.  Just an
aside, if you know of a pet store in that area, that would be great as well.
This would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much for this information.  This will help us feel a little
more at ease.  Now I hope that none of them will get sick on the way there
or back.  That will be another story.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6