From:
steve austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:53:43 -0400
I personally feel that BIG does a great job with keeping the list on topic.
I don't mind the back and forth debates, as long as it stays on topic, and
not personal.  I can usually see for myself the truth, or make up my own
mind.  I don't want someone editing all the posts, I would rather decide
for myself.  Of course, when the debates become more and more about the two
debating, or run on, then it is time to end them.  Which is exactly what
has been done.  If someone's opinion is not appreciated, it seems to be
taken care of by the FMLers.  When someone is way off, maybe even spreading
rumors and lies, the FMLers seem to put them in place.  Well, anyway I
like not being too censored here, and also think we have to be open minded,
and tolerant of others.  Eventually, those who enjoy starting a feud, or
controversy will get bored and if ignored will move on.

Thank you,
Patty