Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:55:48 -0400
When I first downloaded the hotbar program it came with two ferret skins,
one albino and a sable....both adorable.  But I would really recommend
you reconsider downloading the hotbar as it is SPYWARE much like the
Weather Cast and the Time/Date thing.  If you are using Kazaa, or are on
sites you would rather no one found out about, you are very traceable.  I
just happened to do a spyware check on my computer about 2 weeks after I
downloaded the Hotbar....and I found over 200 program (taking up memeory)
that I never downloaded that were associated with the Spyware I
unknowingly downloaded.  I am NOT a "computer geek" and if it weren't
for some friends I would have never known.  If you in doubt download a
program called AD-AWARE (or there are other similar ones) and it scans
your system for these programs and lets you go through and delete them.

Keep Your Computer Safe,
Lisa and the Diabolical Dozen