Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:13:45 +0200
hey all,

Let me describe you the strange situation I have:
We have two ferrets, who never been good litter box users (they like the
floor more).  They have one litter-box in their cage, and another one in
the corner they like.  In their cage they have weeds (sorry, couldn't
find better word in English), which they like to sleep under (when the
weed are new).  Lately, The room was clean, and we were very proud that
we succeed in teaching them.  But yesterday, when we cleaned their cage,
we found out that they also poop on the wrong corner of the cage, and
cover their mistake with weeds.

We took out the weeds, and they return their bad behavior to poop on the
floor (near the cage, and near the other litter box).  It looks like they
are doing that on purpose... what to do ?  put weeds in their litter box?

Maya