From:
Jo- Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:29:47 -0400
>From:    Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sci-Fi channel and ferrets
>
>On Saturday night, I was at a friend's party and someone had the TV on
>(Sci-Fi Channel) at about 11pm.  I was standing near the TV when I heard
>your mom called and said that your ferret just died and she is sending
you the ashes" That was all I watched of the show and I have no idea what
>show it was since I don't watch much TV.  A friend of mine told me it is
>a regular series on Sci-Fi but she did not know what it was called.  Did
>anyone else see this?...

My husband has that same show on and I NEVER watch the Sci-Fi Channel, I
dislike it, he loves it... any way I saw what you saw and then lost
interest, but to answer your question it was a show called "Chronicles"

Jo-  And The Gas House Gang..
Chuma, Jazmine, Xena, Gabrielle, Britney, Levi, Mushy, Lucky, Samson,
Delilah, Snapple, Rudy Ray Moore, Demitri, Ne'ha, Traveler, Handsome,
Petra, Dodger, Malobite, Fetish, Shama, and Sadee
(((((Wednesday dancing with the angels)))))
The 22 crazy and insane
Please come visit the gang at my web site
http://communities.msn.com/JoahsArk&naventryid=100