Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:41:32 EDT
Hey there FMLers:

I just bumped into one of my next door neighbors (2 girls & 1 guy rent
the house next door) and he said "want our ferrets, the girls have
decided they don't want them anymore".  Due to Max's health issues, I
don't want to risk stressing him by bringing in "strangers", so I said
no, but I told him I would post to the list I belonged to.  He said
"Great".

I don't know much about them -the neighbor was on his way out so I didn't
get to ask many questions.  I do know they have a pair (Marshall Farms,
I'm sure, since that's about all that's available around here) around a
year old.  I've seen the male, he's a very friendly Light Chocolate named
"Teddy".  I've been told the female is a sable, I've never seen her.

If anyone in/around East Tennessee (Knoxville) would like to give this
pair a good home, email me & I'll get you in touch with the owners.

Please help, the nearest shelter I know of is Cloud Nine in AL, I know
these furkids aren't getting much attention, they need a good forever
home.

Melissa Bell
Mischief, Max & Merlin