From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 11:41:49 -0700
I do believe Michael Janke is correct in his explination of the prepuce.

In male dogs and cats, it is also called a prepuce.  I learned that, as
well as a lot more information, while I was in school to become a vet
assistant.

To Limejello, you made me wake up the baby, that was sleeping on my lap,
when I read your story.  I was turning all different colors trying to hold
in my laughter, I had to keep wiping my eyes, because I was laughing so
hard.  Luckly I didn't wake up the rest of the house.  BRAVO, FANTASTIC.
If anyone has ever made or tried to make the gravy, you know how hard it
actually is to make.  I have indeed made it and I found this story made the
nastiness of the whole adventure a little more bearable.

to Bob C. as mentioned above I have made your gravy.  A Great big THANK
YOU is in order.  I made the gravy for a 2 yr old male MF rescue, who was
so stressed out from the move that he refused to eat.  I had to force feed
him for 2 days before he started to get real excited about hearing the
microwave beep.  I took him to the vet soon after he stoped eating, 1.3
lbs, one month later he went back to the vet for a check up and a shot, 2.1
lbs.  In that month he also started to eat dry kibble along with the gravy.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.  I know the gravy saved his life.  BTW,
this is Tazs' third and last home.

June and the fabulous furry five
Sacks- Snoopy how did you get out of the cage?
Aurora- mom can I hid all the socks today
Amanda- Why didn't you guys tell me about the bedroom earlier?
Taz- mom can I have sopme more of that good stuff you call "gravy"
Snoopy- darn, mom wired the cage shut, we can't get out sacks.