Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:03:13 -0500
I just emailed the producers of Oprah as they are always looking for
suggestions for new shows. I asked them what about doing a show on
cats, ferrets and shelters, etc.as well as the importance of neutering
your cats and dogs as so many pets are born only to end up in gas
chambers to die. I said I know Oprah loves dogs, but what about these
pets, especially ferrets as they are the # 3 pet in the world. I told
them there even was a special on PBS about ferrets called "Ferrets-The
Pursuit of Excellence". I told them about all the ferrets shows around
the country and shelters bursting at the seams. Maybe if enough people
write in, they will do something about it. Here is the contact address
for show ideas as well as on her site, a place where you can "share
your story about your unusual pet" that could be put on Oprah.com.

https://www.oprah.com/plugform_nodata.jsp?plugId=531631

Contact info for story ideas is:
https://www.oprah.com/ord/plugform.jsp?plugId=216

Eleanor, Donald and the weasels