From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:13:27 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Callisto likes fortune cookies!  We ordered chinese food and I was opening a
fotune cookie and all the fuzzies heard the wrapper crinkle and came running
in.  They gathered around me and I let them sniff the cookie.  They all were
uninterested, except Callisto.  She actually started licking it and then
took a bite out of it.  I was laughing so hard at her.  She chewed it up and
came back for more.  I would have never guessed that a ferret would like
them.  It was so cute.

Dooks,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Four
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto (ummm..fortune cookies), & Nemesis
and our fur angel Loki