From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 05:52:26 PDT
Hi everyone!

I had written yesterday about my new baby, Sully, whom I adopted from a
shelter this past weekend (He'd been dumped in the streets).  I mentioned
he was very shy around his new siblings.

Yesterday while I was at work, I allowed him back into the main cage.  I
did go home several times during the day to make certain everyone was
behaving themselves and were okay.

When I returned home last night, I let everyone out.  Usually, I just open
the cage and let them come out on their own and have full access to the
livingroom.  Last night I took all six into the bedroom and shut the doors.
It was hilarious!

Sully was feverishly jumping around and dooking.  At first the three oldest
didn't know what to think of Sully and his actions.  Dante, the baby, just
joined in.  What happened was the whole group played and dooked.  It was a
great sight.

Lise and Domi, Meisha, Sully, Nonnie, Stacia, and Dante