From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 13:29:29 -0700
Okay I just received my recent order from ferretstore.com I needed more
food and have been very curious to try the new Marshall's Raisin flavored
treats thought I would share my info with you, my oldest ferret will eat
anything I give her so no issue convincing her, same with my youngest he
gobbled them up but my middle child as I called her would have none of it
and seemed very disappointed that I got her out of bed for something that
was not a raisin!  but I am going to keep trying with her.  The treats
don't seem any different as far as ingredients then the other bandit
treats they are made mostly from chicken by-products and just has raisin
flavoring.

On another note though I received an ad with my shipment for the
ferretstore brand food called superior choice natural and thought it odd
that it lists the quality ingredients as potatoes, apples and carrots???
I am stuck on totally ferret and have no desire to change but does anyone
feed there ferrets this and is it okay for them??  could I give these as
treats?

Michelle