From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 16:38:25 -0600
Thanks Dr. Williams and... someone else (I'm sorry, I can't remember who!)
about the advice on ferrets and tapeworms. I just naturally assumed that it
could be passed through the feces. Thankfully we have NO flea problems here
and the puppy was bathed before coming home. He's fine now and I have no
worries for the others.

Anna and Jonathan and their crew (five canines, two felines, and six little
beastlings)