From:
xx torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:59:50 +0000
C.D. from cats and antibiotics

Hi Inge

First if all I have never heard of cats getting C.D. and by using
antibiotics on animals that do not need it, they build up a resistance
against antibiotic and should you need to use such things at a later
date you then have problems just because you have been used to much in
the past.

I am not a vet

Tony

If anyone wants any help with the following issues Vacinations, Raw Meat,
Health Issues, Houseing Please contact me or come and talk about intact
and natural feeding on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/

Come see my ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/Tonys_Pets.html
Some of our fund-raising events