Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:16:11 -0800
Well it looks like we will be bringing home the ferrets on Monday.  It
will be a day of roller coaster rides I am sure.  I will be giving up my
parrot and my daughter will be acquiring her ferrets at the same time.
Which means that the ferrets, after getting accustomed to their new home,
will have the chance to see some baby pigs and a lamb while they are in
the house.  From reading your posts and everything I have read I think I
will probably have to keep a close eye on my lambs diaper.

Molly
Wilson's Feed and Stock

http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/SuburbanSt/wilsons-feed-stock/index.html