From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:11:47 -0800
Hello
My name's Kaye, soon I will have Work experience, in Year 10, I am in year
9, but I was wondering if there are any Shelters on this list who are near
the Tamworth area?  I was thinking of building up my CV as I would like to
work with animals, and if I found a suitable shelter, I would possible be
able to come down weekends and help out with the aniamls, interact with
the animals, clean out the animals, I would also take pictures as proof
of my working volentary in a shelter at weekends...

Thanks every one for any help,
Cheers all bye for now

Kaye
=====
Love
Kaye,Snowy, Fluffy, Taz, and Max!
ICQ Number 83438624
tamworthferrets.freeservers.com

Where ever there's a smile there's a ferret or two :P