From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:59:27 -0500
The choice always remains up to the giver.

Do not know / not sure which shelter to help/ SOS (let them decide for
you, till u can come to know someone.  Know someone who runs a shelter/
give to them I chose direct/FERRET FAMILY SERVICES

Why?  Main reason, i am not a millionaire, and i can only give a little
at a time.

Troy Lynn, u were my support, when i was taking care of Odysseus, the last
few prescious weeks of his dear life...

Troy Lynn, u were my ROCK, the night i CALLED U @ 10:00 P.M., and u
listened to me, babble, cause i was so upset and in tears,when i had
decided that it was time for Odysseus to go to the Rainbow Bridge, for he
had suffered enough!  I always believed from the first when he had his
emergency surgery the summer before and the vet offered to (do the humane
thing), then...that he would let ME know when he was ready to die.  HE DID.

Troy Lynn, U never complained, and u always offered support.

My 2 cents worth, if that is all it is worth.

To all of the women who have kept in touch w/me, who now have a picture of
my prescious Odysseus to remember him by, my sincere, appreciation, honor
and love as a spiritual sister/as a friend.

Thank you
Donna
In Loving memory of
Odysseus