From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:19:25 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday, an ANONYMOUS person remotely attacked the abilities, veracity,
and morals of another.  This person then ended the self-serving diatribe
with

>Lets see how you answer this publicly!

*I'll* answer this publicly, as someone with no axe to grind in this
"Shelter" thread.This was a vile, cowardly, bullying, hypocritical act
on the part of Anonymous.  It was an abuse of the option of posting
anonymously.  This is precisely why from time to time people get fed up
and ask BIG to remove that option altogether.  I don't agree with that,
there are times when posting anonymously may solve more problems than it
creates, but this was just.....disgusting.

I am PUBLICLY inviting Anonymous to crawl back under his or her slimy
rock and stay there.

MY name is Alexandra in MA.  I may not always step right, but my conduct
is not so egregious that I have to *hide* my identity.