Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:50:23 -0800
So this is starting to get a bit out of hand.  Let's just stick to the
facts and/or valid opinions for pros and cons for each diet instead of
personal insults, etc.

As a raw diet advocate, I'm asking that we let the nonraw give their
opinons and/or facts about their choice.  We don't have to agree, but
we MUST be polite.  In public and private conversations.

And if any nonraw advocates want to slam us raw feeders, resist the
temptation!

Also, lets not drag names around.  Apologies are wonderful:)

I apoligize if I made anyone feel hurt or uncomfortable.  I know how
that feels!  I truly didn't mean it, and I wasn't being specific with
my earlier post.

Keep it educational:)

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.