From:
FuzzieDad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:45:45 -0500
Hey there fuzzy folks,

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know how things are going with
the Blurry Furries.

I received a lot of responses about combining all my ferrets.  I had three
different play groups, because they just couldn't get along.  Well to recap
what happened, I was cleaning cages, it was hot, the group playing was
trying to get in the cages with those not playing, and those not playing
were trying their best to get at the others.

Well I wasn't in the mood that day, so I put them all in the same cage.
It has been about two weeks now.

They is still some hissing and crying, but to date no red scruffs, no
skin tears...  No poop flying, and only one poof...

I think we can safely call the reintegration of the Blurry Furries a
success... It was hard on me the first day or so, now I just tell em to
stop that it isn't gonna work.....

FuzzieDad & The Blurry Furrys
http://www.geocities.com/fuzziedad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech, Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Rainbow,Dodger,
Squeeky,Midge,Taffy,Blizzard,Missy, & Grizzly.
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte