From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:26:15 -0400
At 06:19 PM 8/19/2005, Danee wrote:
>Yesterday, I said good-bye to a good friend.

Dear Danee,

Thank you for sharing so much of Ellies life with us.  I almost feel as
if I knew her.  I have followed along the shared stories form time to
time of her Hooliggans adn have been able to chickle with the tumultous
times they provided.

Saying goodbye is never easy for any of us.  You with your group and
clustered ages, never mind ADV have had to say goodbye to so many in
close proximity.

You have afforded these kids adn Ellie especially with such a wonderful
life.

IMO part of what we get back is what we give.  May you find some comfort
in knowing these kids whom you loved & cared for have had a wonderful
life.  It will be wonderful when our times come adn we hear that thunder
of paws racing to greet us.

Please know that I share your loss adn send energy & supportive thoughts
your way.

Alicia D.
shelter MOm and ferret Mom.