From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 06:53:06 -0500
To Sue in Vancouver:

I am so sorry about Bubba....I know how the shock from this unexpected
loss if hitting you.  Please don't blame yourself.  I think just about
any one of us on this list can tell you a story about how they, too,
wished they hadn't done something, or done something different.

Please don't give up on ferrets altogether.  No other ferret can take
Bubba's place - he will *always* be special in your heart - but trust
me - there *is* more love in your heart for another ferret.

Adopt a shelter ferret - in memory of Bubba - he will stay alive in
your heart and memory forever.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Western New York and Finger Lakes Ferret Association
Rochester, Ny