From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:48:17 -0500
Hello,

I did not get many poeople whom wanted to Help the FERRET at the Ferret
Rescue Of Maine.

So all the donations giving to me will have to go up on e-bay. I only
had 3 Great People donate things for the raffle but it will not be
anuff. So I will make up 3 packs and put up on e-bay! I will send the
site if you would like GRET GIFTS PLEASE LOOK AT IT. FERRET RESCUE OF
MAINE REALLY NEED'S ARE HELP!

If we love ferrets I know we ferret people can help this shelter get
back on there feet. So when you look at your ferrets and tug them in
after a long day KISS them and tell them you LOVE them because whom
nows they maybe gone Tomorrow. Like My Bandit did!

Merry Christmass
God Bless
Love Robin Vieira
Stretch, snuggles, binky, sady. the foster's Micky, Ego

For donation's www.ferretrescueofmaine.org