From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:10:51 -0500
Deva has created images for our teardrop trailer and we hope to have
them applied before we leave for Oregon. We love them and could not
have asked for more, two "speedy" ferrets, one on each side, and a
swashbuckling "Ferretear" for the tailgate. The trailer will be coming
with us to Portland, hopefully with images rather than without. We want
to share Deva's artwork with everyone there.

Note: we will not be campling in the parking lot. We have a room at
the Sheraton, which is really a good thing as the Ferretear has no
bathroom. We will head out on Monday, June 18, with Stacy Lamb (our
Ferret Hotline Shelter East director) and Katy Carr (of auction and
e-bay fame). We intend to be there in time for the shelter picnic and
should be able to help transport people that evening.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Bobbi McC, KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter