From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:21:53 -0800
>"NATURAL HARMONY" made ny AMERICAN NUTRITION, Ogden, Utah.  The litter is
>in the form of pellets, and is described as "Natural, Pelletized Plant
>Fiber".  The package indicates it's dust free and chemical free.  Created
>from natural plant fibers only.  It claims to control odor of urine
>through natural absorbant cellulose.  The price was about $2.50 for a 10lb
>bag.  Anyone have any input or experiences with this ?  I would be curious.

Kevin,

I tried the same stuff and it was nasty. It completely comes apart when
it gets wet...far more so than wood pellets do, and it's less absorbant
so it gets kinda muddy :P  It's not very odor controlling, either, IMHO.

My cat HATED it, and the ferrets weren't terribly keen on it either.  I
still have half a bag sitting in my closet--it's destined for the compost
heap.

I'd go for wood pellets if I were you.  40lb for $3!!

(WA-state, recently from Portland OR) Megan &
  Grover ( *flying crocodileroll tackle* I'm the boss! )
  Onyx ( hey, I'm not done kissing you yet! )
  Loki Gabriel ( you are NOT the boss....umm...okay okay already!!! )