From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 05:48:00 -0700
bill..and the rest of the FML...

funny..i was wondering about this just the other day...:)

my OWN personal opinion is that vets that post to this list should
automatically have the limit waived...

we are in major need of "qualified" medical information...and, as bill
said, the vets' time is limited...they have to do what they can WHEN they
can...and i don't think too many of us would want to deny OURSELVES that
qualified medical advice/information...

this is one instance where you don't have to take the post "with a grain
of salt"...unless the vet prescribes it...LOL..sorry...couldn't resist
that...:)...

now don't get me wrong!!..LOTS of people out there are qualified to speak
on certain subjects...NOT putting down the validity of their responses...
just saying that we would KNOW the info is solid since we would KNOW the
vet...as opposed to someone posting that someone might not necessarily
KNOW...have i dug myself in deep enough yet????

LOL..all i MEANT to say is...we SHOULD suspend the limit for vets posting.

:)
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess...and Uh-Oh!!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97