From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:44:29 -0500
Hi all,
I have been reading all the posts on cages.  I searched and searched
and searched when my ferrets grew from 1 to 2 to 3 (now I have 5).  I
ended up buying a 3 level cage from crafty creatures.  The web site is
www.craftycreatures.com.  It is a great web site with lots of items to
buy and the cages are fantastic!!!

When I got my 4th ferret my 3rd one didnt like him so I ended up having
to purchase another cage from crafty creatures.  I bought the 2 level
cage but all the bedding fits in both cages!  Angela is the woman who
sells the items and she used to have a rescue in florida.  She is
fantastic to deal with and they are so quick and really professional!  I
highly recommend them.  There are no long falls, no need to protect the
fuzzies.  They have full levels with nice ramps and they even sells ramp
covers!  I absolutely love my cages and bedding and so do all my fuzzies.

I have Casper (the one who hates the 2 after him) and Teddy share the 3
level (I cant get Casper to like the 2 level).  And Sammy, Max, and my
new adopted Cody (from the Oxford Ferret Rescue) share the 2 level cage.
There is still plenty of room and they are great cages.

Lisa