Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 02:46:02 -0500
To the anonymous poster who is looking for more info and for some help
with this Craigslist ferret, who is seemingly quite ill:

I will offer help/advice to whatever degree I can if you email me
directly. Trying to communicate once a day thru this list won't do
a whole lot of good for a ferret who may need some immediate and
intensive care. You also ask for some possible local help with taking
the ferret if you cannot afford treatments, but you give no clue as
to where you're located.

It's a shame that sometimes people are intimidated to the point where
they choose to post anonymously rather than subject themselves to
possible 'flames'. I'm sorry that you feel this way, Anonymous Poster,
but if you'd like I will be happy to do what I can to help you,
privately and confidentially, via emails. Just contact me directly.
You might also take advantage of the archives at the Ferret Health
List. Lots of info there that you can research yourself:

http://ferrethealth.org/archive/

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Dozer, Possum, Pip, Pop,
Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Boomer, and Zoomer