From:
Red Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:46:37 -0800
Everyone,
Thank you soooo much for all your responses.

I got home from work and had a ton of personal email in my inbox.  It has
taken me until now to get caught up on reading it all.  I can't believe
anyone even read everything I have written.

It will take me a while to respond to everyone individually, I want to
personalize my responses, and it will take some time, so please, take
this as a generic thank you and a promise for a response later.

And an extra thank you, the idea that euthanasia versus life is only an
opinion that I did not try to push on anyone else, it is just something
I currently feel.

If only I hadn't spent every penny on ferret veterinary care, I could
afford some much needed counseling for myself.

By the way, I never realized I didn't even sign my name in my original
post, I apologise, my emotions took over.

My name is October, just like the month, and no, I don't change it every
month, and yes, born in October :)

October
www.renoferrets.org