From:
Karl Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 01:35:05 -0500
I figure I might as well comment on this.  I feed my ferrets Iams and have
had very good results.  I'd likely be willing to switch to Totally Ferret IF
I didn't have to throw out uneaten food after a day and worry about
refridgeration.  At least this was an issue the last I saw of the
instructions as they didn't use any preservatives.  I'm afraid preservatives
isn't a nasty word to me.  It means I know I'm feeding non-rancid food and
have little waste at the same time.  If Totally Ferret ever fixes this
problem I'll likely switch but until then I'll stick with Iams and know that
my fuzzies are still getting a good balanced diet.