From:
Al Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 14:03:30 -0400
I found a good way to keep my ferret from wasting food.  When I first bought
him is 2 layer cage I would put the food bowl on the top level (then I had a
platic bowl) well he would pull the carpet up off the floor of the cage and
tip the food over.  So what I did was I punched holes in the carpet and tied
it down with plastic ties and then from there I went and bought a ceramic
food dish it weighs about 1 1/2lbs.  The poor guy can never spill his food
now.

-Al & Jose <<<The Ferret