Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:50:47 -0700
**cameras flash and mikes are thrust towards the pink cadillac that just
pulled up.  The three Sable Brothers shudder in their harnesses and are
itching to pull the pink cadillac away from the curb and back out on the
road.  Fiona, the pink (once albino) Mary Kay Spokes ferret quiets them
down by directing her human to give them some ferretone.  Then she steps
from the car and looks regally around at all those gathered.  Her hot
pink bell collar jingles as she tosses her hair back.**

" Now, now..  everyone will have a chance to hear me speak inside...so
put all ya'lls mikes away, and I'll see you inside!"

**With that she ducked into a pink funnel and trotted happily inside.
Once inside she climbed up the podium and shuffled her pink papers around
and cleared her throat for everyone to get quiet**

" As you all know my human is donating 10% of her profits to SOS, who
will then send the money to all the needy shelters out there.  My human
has a website, so that you can buy your Mary Kay goodies from the comfort
of your home, even if you are hundreds of miles away.  By my direction of
course, my human has even waived shipping and handling charges (unless
you want to put insurance on it) if you place orders over $25.00!"

"So far in the month of October, my human has sold only 217.00 worth of
product!  And for all of my hard work (it took me months to get her to
sign up to sell Mary Kay!)  I am dissapointed to have my human send such
a small check to SOS.  20.00!  There are a few days left in this month so
if you go to the website and order your money can still be added to the
check, but you must hurry!  Next month, my human will be holding two
classes that she knows of so far.  She hopes to generate a much larger
check, so that by the end of november she can send a wonderfully large
christmas check to SOS and give all the wonderful shelters out there a
way to give the poor unadopted kids a super christmas!  She has plans to
send the last christmas fund check to the shelters in the middle of
December, instead of the end, so that the money gets to the shelters on
time."

" As the Mary Kay Spokes Ferret, I command all of you to go look at her
website, with gift ideas for friends and family in mind (what lady could
resist a pampering manicure set??)and start placing your orders now!  As
the holiday season hits, it will be harder and take longer for her to get
your orders placed and in your hands.  Get your shopping done early and
avoid the frantic rush of finding that perfect gift.  Mary Kay has
something for everyone on your list!  And you'll be giving the gift not
only to your friends and family, but to those beautiful creatures who
have no family but their shelter moms and dads."

**Fiona dabs her eyes with a small light pink hankie before climbing down
from the podium and trotting back through the tunnel.  The Sable brothers
are anxious to get going and they tease her about being long winded.
Fionna huffs and rolls her eyes before nodding for them to pull the
caddy back to her condo**

http://www.marykay.com/LadyRae

Cast:
Fiona    Mary Kay Spokes Ferret