From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:21:41 -0500
Hi everbody
I have a white male Albino that I cant find any treats that he likes.  I
have 4 ferrets and until the 4th came nobody liked ferrtive or ferrtone.
Only one would eat some treats and she loves bananas.  I can give my male a
piece of his dry food and he takes it like a treat.  So strange.  I am
going to try giving him a piece of chicken this weekend.  I feel bad that
the others are getting treats and he isn't.  I would love to find something
he likes.

I have been reading about how cuddley other ferrets are, well I must have
gotten the 4 that dont like to be held.  They have a great time with each
other and love to play but they dont want to be held at all.  Any
suggestions on how to change this?

thanks for the great reading I have learned so much.

hug those fuzzbutts
Lydia
www.amswebdesign.com