From:
"Petal D. Lavallee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 10:56:01 EDT
Well, the raisin shark has done it this time.  Clooney got into my bed side
table where I had a small box of raisins stashed for surprise treats.  He
is the only one of the four who eats them.  Last night I went upstairs and
sitting in my bed was the EMPTY mutilated box!  I knew right away who ate
ALL the raisins.  I guess there was about half a box left.  Can a Fert
overdose on raisins?  I gave him an inch of laxatone to help things move
along.  He seems OK my husband just brought him to me after removing him
from the tool box he is using, he has a nice sized screwdriver hanging out
of his mouth what a grip!

Petal and the Desperadoes
Calvin
Hobbs