From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:04:43 EDT
Hi,
This is Tracy with Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County.  I have a vet
who is interested in running a low cost vaccination clinic for ferrets.  He
did one for us last year in July at our annual yard sale.  We would like to
do one again but need to have at least 25 people interested in it before he
will commit a time to us.  So far we have 10 people with many fuzzies each,
but still need some more.  The vaccinations would be $10 each for either
Rabies or Distemper.  He also has microchipping for $15 each.  We would be
doing this mid-late June, at the Spokane Humane Society.  A great time to
get them done if you are going to the Spokane/Postfalls(?) ferret show this
year.  So if you are interested please mail me.

Thanks
Ferret Dooks & Tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County (still F.R.O.S.)
www.geocities.com/SoHo/square/7970/rescue.html