From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 07:06:29 -0500
On the FML-10th list, we have been kicking around the survey results, and
would like to do one more survey on interest, please.  This survey is to
gauge interest in an international FML gathering, tentatively scheduled
for the FML-15th (2003), but perhaps to be held sooner.  (Who knows?)

Anyway, this one's REALLY simple!  Please only answer if you think you are
REALISTICALLY going to be able to make it, and please only pick a city and
season that you think would REALISTICALLY work for you.

The cities below are the top 10 cities from the preliminary list.  Please
pick ONE of them, and the season you would like to go there, and mail it
back to me.  Just a simple email saying something like "Boston in spring"
would be just fine.

I can't take any alternate cities or cities that are not on this list, so
please confine yourself to the following choices:

1.  Boston, Massachusetts
2.  Phoenix, Arizona
3.  Chesapeake Bay area, Maryland
4.  New Orleans, Louisiana
5.  Washington, D.C.  (currently an FFZ)
6.  Cruise ship - East Coast departure
7.  Las Vegas, Nevada
8.  Denver, Colorado
9.  Atlanta, Georgia
10. Lake George, New York

The seasons are considered to be (for purposes of this survey):

Summer (June, July, August)
Fall (September, October, November)
Winter (December, January, February)
Spring (March, April, May)

Deadline for entries is Friday, the 3rd of April.  Results will be announced
on this list.  Please mail your answer (one answer per email address!) to:
[log in to unmask]  Thanks!

- Ela
   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483