From:
"Mick D'Aquin-Burglass, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 18:13:24 -0400
It is reassuring to read comments on the FML about Sheppard & Greene
products.  Since our company began shipping our complete line of products in
February of this year, our our complete line of products has been blessed
with wonderful acceptance in the marketplace, We are now shipping over
11,000 5-pound containers per month of our Nutri-Life (Growth and
Maintenance Formula) and Maxi-Life (our reduced protein, fat, calorie, and
salt formulation for "senior" and overweight ferrets, and are on the shelf
in 43 states, Australia, and Japan.  Thoughts and commnts are always
welcome.

Mick

M. D'Aquin-Burglass, M.D.
SHEPPARD & GREENE Pet Products, Inc.